Tuesday, October 2
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Intro To Meditation with Christa Heibel
Saturday, October 6
10:00 am – 2:00 pm Shamanic Retreat for Women with Mystic Monica with Monica Hatch
Sunday, October 7
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Beginner’s Yoga Workshop With Erik Silvers
Tuesday, October 9
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Myofascial Release Workshop with Hailey Silvers
2. Improves Joint Range of Motion SMR can basically break the knots (which restrict our range of motion) in our muscles, which can help us use our full range of motion.3. Relieves Muscle Soreness and Joint Stress SMR speeds up recovery because of better blood circulation in the body.
4. Improves Neuromusclar Efficiency SMR is good for blood circulation hence, it also provides better oxygenation in our muscles.
5. Relaxes our Muscles Foam rolling helps our muscles relax by activation of sensory receptors connecting our muscle fibers to our tendons.
6. Provides Optimal Length-Tension relationships
Friday, October 11
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Beginner’s Yoga Workshop with Erik Silvers
Saturday, October 13
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Yoga for Stress Management Workshop with Christa Heibel
- Yoga Breath for calm
- Postures for Anxiety & Depression Relief
- Mindfulness & Meditation Practices
This is 2 hour workshop is taught by experienced yoga instructors that have worked directly with local medical and mental health providers, in easing client’s symptoms.