India Winter 2018A life changing experience
India Retreat 2018
Februray 25th – March 4th 2018
A Spiritual & Cultural Journey
Replenish Yoga & Wellness has partnered with Abhi’s Yoga Studio Rishikesh to deliver an unforgettable retreat program with cultural & spiritual knowledge of India’s tradition. We have planned this 8-day intensive yoga and cultural experience, which includes India’s famous festival “HOLI, “the festival of color and love. This is the first time we are organizing this kind of event in which we will visit India’s four famous cities Delhi, Agra, Shivpuri and the holy place Rishikesh—the birthplace of yoga.
Price: $1800 USD per person (double occupancy). Single occupancy available in Rishikesh for an additional $300 USD (not available in tents).
*Initial $750 deposit required to reserve space. Airline tickets not included. Some meals and access tickets at sites not included. All transportation on ground, lodging, classes and some meals and tickets are included.
8 Day Exciting Cultural & Yoga Experience in Rishikesh & Dehli India
Give yourself the opportunities to learn and have a magical life-changing experience of yoga, and the beautiful Indian holiday of Holi in Rishikesh, India. This program mainly consists of the traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga styles. This program is designed to give you a strong opportunity to see the beautiful Indian country and its tradition, a taste of culture, roots of the practice and philosophy of yoga, food and a new perspective on YOU.
Led by Christa Heibel, the Replenish Team and Indian based partners and guides the retreat includes the following:
- 3/nights and 2/ days in Dehli
- Beautiful journey to the Akshardham Temple
- Inside view to Dehli markets and food
- Day trip to Agra for Taj Mahal and Red Fort tours and lunch
- Transportation from Dehli to Agra and Rishikesh– luxury bus
- 2 nights and 2 days at camp along the Ganga with HOLI celebration
- 3 Nights & 2 Days accommodation in Rishikesh
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Filtered water, Herbal tea, and Snacks
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Free use of yoga tools during the course
- 2 Yoga Session per day
- 1 Meditation Class Everyday
- 1 Lecture on Spirituality Everyday
- 1 Ayurveda Massage During the program
- Local sightseeing exploration
- Water Rafting Once During the program (optional)
- Visit of Local Temple and Ganga Aarti at Evening
- Drop to the Airport According To Your Flight By A Taxi
*Maximum participants in the Group is 15.
Join Us For A Life Changing Experience
(This waiver is required)
Register & Pay