Yoga Camping Trip: Voyageurs National ParkAn Exciting Camping Experience
Voyageurs National Park
July 20th-22nd &
September 8th-10th 2018
Pick-up is 4 p.m. Friday; drop-off 1 p.m. Sunday
Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced
From humankind’s earliest beginnings we have turned to nature to heal, calm, inspire, energize and nurture our bodies, minds, and spirits.
We are excited to deliver a life enhancing camping trip in the vast and beautiful voyageurs national park.
This is a 3 day camping excursion of Yoga classes, meditation, discussions,kayaking,canoeing, and opportunity’s to explore the beautiful park for personal experiences. All you have to bring is your sleeping bag and an open heart and mind, primed for discovery and transformation.
$250.00 down to hold your spot remaining balance due 20 days before
Join your guide, Christa Heibel (RYT500, eRYT200), amid towering pines for four yoga classes, including nidra, hatha, meditation and mantra. Gather around a nightly campfire for enlightening group discussions and, of course, s’mores.
Large Camp Sites
Your trip takes place at one of the most popular sites on Rainy Lake, a large campsite with a sand landing, vault toilet, picnic tables, fire ring, bear-proof food lockers, and four 14′ x 14′ tent pads. When you arrive (lake transportation is included), camp is already set up for you, no struggling with tent stakes or hauling coolers. Christa and her crew prep and prepare your meals, giving you ample time to explore the island’s beaches and forests, as well as your inner Self.
- Camping site reservations and permits.
- Lake transportation to Lost Bay camp site, which features dense forests and a sandy beach.
- Tents and other camping gear (excluding sleeping bags)
- Drinking water and all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), including a traditional Rainy Lake fish fry!
- Kayaks and canoes for exploring Rainy’s hidden bays at your leisure.
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Yoga mat (or let us know if you need one)
- Any special drinks or snacks.
If You Have Any Questions Or Want More Information You Can Contact Us