Retreats & Workshops
“Retreats offer the opportunity to completely disconnect from daily life, in order to fully connect with self.” — Christa
Something magical, even transformational, happens when a group of like-minded individuals gathers together in a beautiful place to share the practice of yoga. Whether by yourself or with friends or colleagues, a Replenish yoga retreat can recharge your life in countless ways.
Top 10 reasons to retreat with Replenish
- Take a deep dive. Immerse yourself in your practice by discovering different styles, poses, techniques and understanding.
- Get a fresh perspective. There’s nothing like stepping out of our everyday lives to see with renewed eyes. When you leave daily routine behind, you open yourself to possibility.
- Focus your mind. Away from responsibilities, we can experience deeper levels of meditation, be present in the moment and place, with our self and our breath.
- Digital detox. While many retreat locations have WIFI, take this opportunity to unplug. Rather than “like” and Tweet, write in a journal, discover meditation and make meaningful connections with others and self.
- Find some quiet. While on retreat, we give ourselves permission to relax by briefly detaching from our everyday lives. Being on retreat often reveals just how much worry and stress we carry through our lives.
- Leave the cooking to us. At retreat, delicious, healthful meals are provided, which means you have more time for numbers 1 – 5 (and 7 – 10).
- Replace old habits. Being on retreat provides the opportunity to form conscious new behaviors that support you becoming your best self.
- Make new friends. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who will support you in your goals long after retreat.
- There’s no place like home. Getting away from it all is refreshing, which means we return home re-energized and with a new appreciation for life.
- Invest in yourself.
“Thoreau said, ‘Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.’ While this quote might be on your refrigerator, chances are you make excuses about why you can’t YET. Oftentimes, the excuses are about money, time or circumstances. But guess what? The key to happiness is deciding what you REALLY want and making it happen. No excuses.” – Christa